Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Help! I Lost My Wallet And Now I Need A New License.

Some of the worst feelings can be found in the moment of misplacing important material or objects. Losing or having your wallet stolen is an incredible inconvenience. Piecing all of the important documents back together can be a tedious act. Especially when you need to reissue Government ID.

We are here to help you with this!

If this is the situation you find yourself in, you will need to visit our office with a Primary and Secondary ID to obtain a new license.

But what qualifies as Primary and Secondary ID?

Here’s a list to help you with this!

  • Municipal, Provincial, Armed Forces, Indian Status OR Federal Police ID Card
  • Current Canadian Passport (Not Expired)
  • Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Card
  • Immigration Authorization (for applicants originating from outside Canada)
  • Study Permit or Work Permits (Must have minimum 3 months left on application or permit)
  • Birth Certificate (Canadian)
  • Provincial/Federal Government ID Card
  • Health Care Insurance Card
  • Armed Forces ID Card
  • Birth Certificate (Canadian)
  • Indian Status Card
  • Marriage Certificate


Dedicated to service,

The Slave Lake Registries Team

We pride ourselves on great customer service, consulting, and community involvement.

Contact info